- Piezo Element
- LEDs to light when music is playing. One LED for each note.
- Push button to start/stop music
- Arrays (2)
- Notes to the song and beats for each note
- Function to calculate the tone value using the equation – getToneValue()
- Function to play the note – playTone()
- Use loops and if-statements
- Use variables
What to Submit
- Arduino circuit with Piezo element, LEDs and push button
- Working finished sketch with proper commenting and good programming style
- Written report
- 2 sentences in a “written report” is inadequate and will be not considered a written report
- Accurate circuit diagram. Label all pins and resistor values.